Mr Tea Cosy
Ernest Hemmingway Mustard and his faithful friend Doris warm their cockles against a russet red teapot. Hand cast in bronze from a vintage Brown Betty pot, the rich warm patination and glorious weight make a delightful conversation piece. The seated figure is fixed to the pot, but the small dog is not attached, for you to arrange, display separately or even give as a gift..?
A small edition of 22.
Hand waxed and buffed to a soft sheen. The patina echoes that of Land Ahoy and would make an ideal companion piece. The teapot is a rich red brown and the figures compliment this beautifully with their traditional green brown tones.
- 22cm high and 19cm wide approx, with separate small dog to arrange as you will
- Each finished with black velvet on the base to prevent scratching
- Red wooden plinth not included
- Edition number at the base of the teapot sculpture
- Sold with a signed hand rendered authenticity certificate
We can send uninsured anywhere in the UK for £30.
If you would like your parcel insured, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a quotation for insured carriage at cost.
If this lovely bronze shows as sold out, please contact email@example.com to register your interest and you’ll be the first to know when they come back in stock. There will be around 3 months wait at the foundry for new orders.