Mr Tea Cosy
Ernest Hemmingway Mustard and his faithful friend Doris warm their cockles against a russet red teapot. Cast from a vintage Brown Betty pot, the rich warm patination and glorious weight make a delightful conversation piece. The seated figure is fixed to the pot, but the small dog is not attached, for you to arrange, display separately or even give as a gift..?
- Limited to 22 worldwide with 3 Artist Proofs. Another splendid edition by Sculpture Castings, Basingstoke.
- 22cm high and 19cm wide approx, with separate small dog to arrange as you will
- Each finished with black velvet on the base to prevent scratching
- Edition number at the base of the teapot sculpture
- Sold with a signed, hand rendered authenticity certificate
- Beautifully made in England by Sculpture Castings
I am so pleased with these fresh new bronzes. The first three editions I made are sold out now but I hope to build on this small range adding a couple more pieces in the new year. To encourage you to begin your own collection, I am offering a launch price to the first buyers.
- Edition price: £2250
- Price for last one in the edition: £2450
We have not yet cast the entire edition, and currently have one of each available. Please allow ten weeks lead time for your sculpture to be editioned at Sculpture Castings Basingstoke and sent to you direct anywhere in the world for a flat fee of £50, or you can collect from Little Mustard Shop, Brighton at weekends by prior appointment.
If you would like your parcel insured, please select the COLLECT postage option and email firstname.lastname@example.org for a quotation for insured carriage at cost