Doris “Bookend” 1
- Two similar sculptures originally intended to sit as bookends but as you will
- Note – at 11.5cm high and being hollow, these shouldn’t be used as actual bookends. They just look like that.
- Both are similarly sized with no writing on their rears, with matt textured bodies, matt ears and shiny noses
- Both sit very well with Mustard sculpture scale wise (see last image)
- #1 (this one) has windswept grey ears
- 11.5cm high, 10cm long approx
Hand built earthenware sculptures, hollow inside. Each sculpture comes with a hand rendered certificate of authenticity which includes a tiny preparatory sketch.
This first image is this item. The other images are of the two bookend-style ceramics together. See “Bookend” 2 here.
We will not be posting ceramics because of the risk of breakage. You can, however, buy ceramics online and collect them either during the exhibition or by agreement with Graham.