A New Pocket Bronze
I am very proud of our new pocket sized bronze made by Sculpture Castings in Basingstoke. He is called Little Blankie (formerly known as Roger, you can read his story here).
Offered in a small edition of 47, but with each wax worked individually so that every bronze is unique. You can watch me working on the waxes here.
Little Blankie is hand patinated in a vintage russety brown, lightly waxed and buffed to a soft sheen. He is 10cm long and stands approximately 8cm tall, sitting comfortably in the palm of your hand. A perfect stand alone piece to sit on a small shelf or night stand. Or as a partner to the now sold out Pocket Doris in case you are collecting our small bronzes.
We have a small number in stock at an introductory price. Once they are sold, there will be a 3 month wait at the Foundry and the new bronzes will be at the regular edition price. If Little Blankie shows as Sold Out, please register your interest by contacting email@example.com and we will let you know first when the next few in the edition are back in stock.
- Edition of 47 with 5 artist proofs, numbered at the base
- Approximate size 8x10cm
- Sold with a handmade Authenticity Certificate
- Introductory price £265
- Regular edition price £325
- Collect free from Graham at the studio by appointment only (email firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Postage and packing uninsured within the UK is £15
- Insurance can be added at cost (around £100) but please contact Graham for an exact quotation. If you are happy with this approximate cost, choose COLLECT at the checkout and contact Graham afterwards in order not to miss out, as these pieces sell quite quickly.